Student Loans and the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act - NAPFA and CFP Credit
A-Financial Planning Process
Non-Member: $49.00Your price
This recorded webinar is Part 2 of a 2-part series on student loans sponsored by NAPFA.
View this webinar for the facts you need to advise student loan borrowers during this time of economic uncertainty.
• Identify student loans that do or do not qualify for interest and payment suspension
• What the CARES Act means for borrowers using income-driven repayment plans or pursuing Public Service Loan forgiveness
• Find out which borrowers may benefit from continuing to make payments
• Determine whether payments will reduce the principal balance
• Clarify whether borrowers should consolidate or refinance during this time
Heather Jarvis is an attorney and a nationally recognized expert specializing in student loan law. Heather has advised congressional committee members and administrative officials on issues affecting student loan borrowers since 2005.
1 NAPFA CE in A – Financial Planning Process will be posted in your NAPFA CE record after successful completion of the associated quiz. In addition, NAPFA will upload your self-study credit to the CFP Board of Standards within 2 weeks.
This is a recorded webinar from June 2020.
After purchase, you may access your recorded self-study courses under the My Webinars link on your My Account page of the NAPFA website for the next 90 days.