Advanced LinkedIn Skills for RIAs - NAPFA Credit Only
K-Marketing and Practice Management
Jonny Swift, Charlie Van Derven, Marie Swift
Non-Member: $39.00Your price
Part of the NAPFA 2021 Playbook Series sponsored by Allianz Life.
Everyone knows that LinkedIn is an essential social media platform for business professionals – but do you know about all the options and opportunities to use it in your marketing and prospecting strategy?
We’ll dig into targeting and communications techniques, ways to create interest with warm and cold prospects, automation, timesaving tricks, and how to create better engagement with your best friends and advocates on LinkedIn.
- How to structure your company page and personal profile in such a way that it leads up to a conversion action.
- Using LinkedIn’s advanced search filters to identify the exact type of prospects you are targeting.
- Using saved searches to stay active in your prospecting.
- How to grow your audience and network quickly and effectively.
- How to build a targeted audience for boosted LinkedIn posts and ads.
- How to search for and join groups, build rapport, and find new opportunities (or how/why to start your own group).
- Ways to create high-engagement LinkedIn posts that draw people in.
Digital marketing expert, Jonny Swift, is VP and Director of Social/Digital Strategy at Impact Communications, a marketing communications firm that has for the past 28 years worked exclusively with independent advisors and allied institutions. Jonny has presented at FPA, NAPFA and ACP conferences as well as the Barron’s Top Women Advisors Summit. Learn more at www.ImpactCommunications.org.
Charlie Van Derven is the founder of Social Advisors, a company that has specialized in helping financial advisors develop digital strategy since 2013. His many years of experience in corporations and business growth channels created his vision for Social Advisors. As president and chief executive officer, he is responsible for strategic vision and company leadership. Learn more at www.Social-Advisors.com.
Playbook emcee, Marie Swift, is founder and CEO of Impact Communications, a marketing communications firm that has worked with a who’s who list of financial advisors and industry thought leaders over her 30-year career as a consultant, coach, mentor and thought leader in her own right. Learn more at www.ImpactCommunications.org.
1 NAPFA CE in K – Marketing and Practice Management will be posted in your NAPFA CE record after downloading this recording.
This is a recorded webinar from September 7, 2021.