Empowering Clients to Retire on the Home - NAPFA Credit Only
E-Retirement Planning & Emp. Benefits
Jerry Auippa and Chris Mayer
Non-Member: $39.00Your price
Learn how the strategic use of a reverse mortgage can deliver improved retirement cash flow and increased portfolio longevity for longer retirements.
• Changes to the HECM program that have strengthened consumer protections
• Core foundation of reverse mortgages including qualification, ongoing requirements, consumer protections, costs, disbursement of funds, credit line growth, and settlement
• How impactful funds from home equity improves outcomes for retirement and estate planning
• How to apply HECM/Private reverse mortgage strategies using web-based learning tool for 3 case studies
• Compliance considerations on when and how to present a reverse mortgage
Jerry Auippa, Senior Account Executive - After 25 years in the Hospitality Industry, a life changing experience convinced Jerry to make the move to reverse mortgages. HE has spent 6 years serving alongside professionals in the financial services industry to show them how reverse mortgages can be used to strengthen their client’s retirement.
Christopher Mayer, PhD, Chief Executive Officer - Christopher Mayer has been with Longbridge Financial since its founding in 2012, serving as CEO since 2013. Chris has spent more than 20 in the industry, including testifying before Congress and has appeared in the media such as The New York Times, Bloomberg, and The Wall Street Journal.
This webinar is sponsored by Longbridge Financial.
1 NAPFA CE in E - Retirement Planning will be posted in your NAPFA CE record after downloading this recording.
This is a recorded webinar from June 2020.
After purchase, you may access your recorded self-study courses under the My Webinars link on your My Account page of the NAPFA website for the next 90 days.