Returning Employees to the Workplace Amid COVID-19 Challenges - NAPFA Credit Only
K-Marketing and Practice Management
Non-Member: $39.00Your price
This session will explore the current challenges business owners and organizational leaders face amid the COVID-19 pandemic crisis when considering returning employees to a physical worksite. The presenter will offer practical strategies and tips on achieving a successful transition while sustaining the engagement and trust of your culture and workforce. This engaging session will force attendees to consider various perspectives that enlighten and provide insight into successfully navigate the new normal.
• Provide insight into the cornerstone fundamentals that drive success.
• Define new strategies based on analysis of current practices and challenging the status quo during this challenging time.
• Discover strategies and practical tips on how to return your workforce to the worksite effectively, efficiently, and with compassion.
• Understand how to articulate your policies and practices to meet the needs of the COVID-19 return to work challenge and beyond.
• Acquire new knowledge that can be applied to your business and organization immediately contributing to sustainable success.
Warren is the President and co-founder of SymbianceHR where he provides strategic oversight for service delivery, business operations, and technical guidance on consulting engagements. He is a 25-year human resources subject matter expert with a proven track record of providing executive coaching and guidance to business leaders and human resource professionals at all levels including the C-Suite of Fortune 100 companies. In 2016 Warren authored “Applicant Interview Preparation – Practical Coaching for Today”.
1 NAPFA CE in K – Marketing and Practice Management will be posted in your NAPFA CE record after downloading this recording.
This is a recorded webinar from August 2020.
After purchase, you may access your recorded course under the My Webinars link on your My Account page of the NAPFA website for the next 90 days.