NAPFA Fall 2022 National Conference
Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center, Denver, CO
Thursday, October 20, 2022
- Saturday, October 22, 2022
Mountain Standard Time
Please find more information, including the conference agenda here.
- Advanced (Available through August 21):
- Member: $1,095
- Non-member: $1,295
- Regular (Available August 22 through September 18):
- Member: $1,195
- Non-member: $1,395
- Late (Available September 19 through October 22):
- Member: $1,295
- Non-member: $1,495
- Preconference Workshop: Social Security & Medicare: Claiming Categories, Calculations, Connections, and Client Cases
- Presented by: Marcia Mantell, RMA®, NSSA®, Mantell Retirement Consulting Inc.
- Member: $225
- Non-member: $255
- Lunch will be provided
Special Offers - Must request and use promo code from Claire Brown to receive discount
- First Time Attendee: $100 discount
- Firms sending three or more attendees: $50 discount per person
- Full-time undergraduate student: $199 total
- Program Director: Free if two or more students are in attendance
Please contact Claire Brown to find out about eligibility and to obtain promotional codes.
*Only one special offer may be used per registrant.