NAPFA Fall 2021 National Conference
The Westin Boston Seaport District, Boston, MA
Wednesday, October 13, 2021
- Saturday, October 16, 2021
Eastern Standard Time
Join us in Boston, October 13 – 16, for a warm welcome back to in-person conferences!
Please find more information, including the conference agenda here.
- Early Bird (by Monday, September 13):
- NAPFA Members: $995
- Non-member = $1,095
- Regular (after Monday, September 13):
- NAPFA Members: $1,195
- Non-member = $1,395
- Preconference Workshop: The Financial Planner's Income Tax Playbook
- Presented by: Samuel Donaldson, J.D., LL.M., Georgia State University
- Members: $169/Non-members: $199
Special Offers - Must request and use promo code from Claire Brown to receive discount
- First Time Attendees of a live or virtual NAPFA Conference - $100 discount
- Firms Sending Three or More Attendees – $50 discount on the 3rd registrant and each registrant after the 3rd
- Full Time Undergraduate Students – Attend for $199
Please contact Claire Brown to find out about eligibility and to obtain promotional codes.
*Only one special offer may be used per registrant.