Maximize Your Client Journey for Ultimate Scalability - NAPFA Credit Only
K-Marketing and Practice Management
Published: 1/13/2022 6:00:00 AM
This is a recorded webinar from January 13, 2022.
Every firm should be thinking about scalability and quality in their financial planning practice. In this webinar, Charesse will teach you how to:
- Maximize your existing tech stack to enhance your client experience
- Organize your foundational processes to provide clarity around services offered
- Differentiate your client journey from your competitors
- Identify touch points that pay off for the long-term
- Use toolkits to nurture prospects and clients
- Be able to conduct an audit on their existing service offerings to ensure clients and team members have clarity on the services the firm is providing.
- Be able to organize their technology and gain clarity on how it ties into the client journey and firm's operational processes.
- Be able to define what should be incorporated in their client service calendar by adding all client touchpoints beyond meetings while identifying how each team member can be a part of the process.
Charesse Spiller is the founder of Level Best, a virtual process and operations consulting practice based in Houston, TX. Level Best partners exclusively with financial planners and proactively engages with each firm to analyze their processes, create new systems, and implement them so they can scale their business. Charesse's experience working with firms across the United States has shown her the ins-and-outs of what makes a financial planning firm successful. She has presented at XYPN LIVE, FPA, LPL and TD Ameritrade National LINC conferences and has been featured on various industry specific podcasts and publications.
1 NAPFA CE in K – Marketing & Practice Management will be posted in your NAPFA CE record after watching this recording.
After purchase, you may access your recorded course under the My Webinars link on your My Account page of the NAPFA website for the next 90 days.